Subject: [Leica] The snow continues
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 21:39:06 -0800

Well, it has snowed most of the day and the forecast is for more over the
next two days.
Remarkable!! The street has been ploughed but we need to shovel out the snow
bank
to get the car out when we need to go to town.

Here are five pictures from the day staring with a few of our carport
looking back to our cabin,
there are deer tracks in the snow:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/cabinsnowdeertracks.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2019/Canada/cabinsnowdeertracks.jpg.html>>

Then please shift left for four more pictures. All taken with the more or
less weather proof Fuji XH1
with the 14mm f2.8. I didn?t risk taking out the M10 into the snow.

Please view large if you like. C&C always welcome.

Howard

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] The snow continues)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The snow continues)