Subject: [Leica] Enhance Details
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:57:30 -0800

John:  Because I PAID FOR IT!!!
And since I absolutely hate being bilked each and every month to get this
SW, I WANT IT!!!!!!!  NOW!!!!!!  ( just like that is how they get paid....

The truth is that Adobe tells you that you must have Oct 2018 version of
WINDOWS 10 ( I use home).....instead of telling you which version NUMBER you
must have....which is really the only info you can get easily on your
computer......

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net