Subject: [Leica] Snow Respite at Last
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:47:53 -0800

Thanks Don,
When I retired in 2006 I stayed on In Hong Kong until 2012
when medical issues forced me back to Canada. The reason I
stayed was to avoid snow and that is the reason I chose
the Gulf Islands to avoid snow in Canada. It worked
for several years until the extremes of global climate
change finally caught up with us. Too bad.
Howard