Subject: [Leica] Retouching enlargements experience?
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 01:12:47 +0100

I?ve encountered sometimes when I enlarge a small dust like small hairs that
ruin the enlargement. I clean it, I look to the negative with a magnifier 8X
but sometimes I?ve removed the dust from one point to another point.

To clean the nregative I?m using PEC PAD with the special tissues provided
but sometimes a supplementary action on the enlargement would be necessary.
I think it is very difficult do a good retouching and make a similar tone to
the one of the print.

Some experiences about cleaning better the negatives or applying retouching?

Thank you!
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Retouching enlargements experience?)
Reply from stevebarbour at mac.com (Stephen Barbour) ([Leica] Retouching enlargements experience?)