Subject: [Leica] IMG: Grackles in Storm Run Off
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al.crouch at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 21:26:56 -0600

Once again your Takamar gives a good faithful rendition of a scene. We have
way too many grackles here. I really don't care for that white eye. 8=)

Sent using myEarthLink

On Wed Feb 20 13:13:06 CST 2019 Jim Nichols wrote:
Middle Tennessee has been saturated with rain for the last two days, and
it is continuing. My lot is at the bottom of a slight slope, so that I
more than my share of water run off. A flight of Grackles decided to
check out the back yard. Here is a small portion of the crowd.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190220-P2207660.JPG.html

Like Nathan, I'm also using old gear: Oly E-1 and Takumar 135/3.5

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA