Subject: [Leica] Greek temple in Segesta
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:13:57 -0800

Segesta, Sicily has an unfinished Greek temple dating from c. 460 BCE.?
Perhaps because it was unfinished, the Carthaginians didn't destroy it
when they conquered the city.? So we get to see it.

Which do you prefer, B&W or color?? I like them both, for different
reasons, and they are totally different pictures.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/47173908151/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/40209077253/in/dateposted-public/>

Different perspectives:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/46259798605/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/33298756968/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic 14/2.5 (28m equivalent).? Please view full
screen (F11 and click on the pic to enlarge).? Enjoy!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield) ([Leica] Greek temple in Segesta)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] Greek temple in Segesta)