Subject: [Leica] Tackling the drift
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 22:36:01 +0000

Today is the first day in perhaps weeks we have not had any new snow at all,
and no wind.  Still below freezing, but thought we'd tackle what was almost
a 6 foot drift behind our fence.  Some has melted off in some of the
warmer/part sun days we have had between snows.  Reminder, the wood fence is
6 feet.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/9w/s/tackling+the+drift-3240.jpg.html
The snow shovel has hit lawn in that hole.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/9w/s/tackling+the+drift-3241.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/9w/s/tackling+the+drift-3243.jpg.html

Broke our Feb snow record by 2x.  Previous record was 14 inches and we have
received 28 inches.  No snow forecast for about 4 days, but it will be cold,
approaching zero at night and below freezing all day.  Slow melting, which
is good because in the past we have had lots of snow, then rain and fast
melting flooding many of the streams and rivers and surrounding properties.
Keep it slow but sure.

Comments welcome.
Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Tackling the drift)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Tackling the drift)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Tackling the drift)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Tackling the drift)