Subject: [Leica] FS: NP-FW50 batteries for Sony
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 14:05:27 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

My a7rII has flown across the big blue water to its new home but the
batteries were grounded by postal regulations.  I have a bunch for sale: (6)
Sony brand, (3) Energizer brand.  These batteries work in Sony APS-C
mirrorless cameras and Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras before the a9 and
a7(x)III cameras.

Make me an offer, my highest priority is seeing them put to good use.  Since
I'm now using an a7rIII that ain't here.  Off-list please to wildlightphoto
(at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com