Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/3/2019: a walk in Paris
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 16:48:22 +0000

If  you had visited Paris on Saturday last ... your pictures would show some
black and yellow! Next time, maybe?

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Envoy? : lundi 18 mars 2019 06:23
? : Leica Users Group; Olympus Camera Discussion
Objet : [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/3/2019: a walk in Paris

I have had quite an intense weekend. On Saturday I completed a 200 km
cycling event, and early Sunday morning I flew to Paris, where I have
meetings at the OECD starting Monday morning. So I used yesterday to visit
the Rodin Museum, something that had been on my agenda for some time, and to
just enjoy the city. Five images.

Rodin?s most famous work, with another Paris landmark in the background:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-42FkJH8/A

Young person learning about art at the museum:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jQPxjKV/A

I then took the metro to H?tel de Ville and walked around the area around
Notre Dame for a couple of hours. The clouds rolled in and delivered from
time to time:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DD6GL69/A

Paris traffic on a Sunday afternoon:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-GcFsKtD/A

Finally, my legs were telling me that after Saturday?s 10 hours of cycling
and today?s 6 hours of walking around, it was time to get back to the hotel
and relax. On the metro on the way, I could not help myself when I saw this
classic Paris scene:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dTKJrFC/A

Cheers,
Nathan