Subject: [Leica] Leica Portrait Group
From: tmanley at gmail.com (tmanley)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:12:19 -0400

Obviously I need to get out more. I've been stuck at the computer too long.
;-)Thanks for the perspective.? I won't be starting my own group, though.
That's the last thing I need!!TinaSent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T
5G Evolution capable smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: CartersXRd via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org> Date: 4/28/19  9:43 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Leica Users Group
<lug at leica-users.org> Cc: CartersXRd <cartersxrd at gmail.com> Subject:
Re: [Leica] Leica Portrait Group Yes, you are crazy, it?s a facebook page
for gods sake;^)Best solution is start your own page and set up the rules as
you like them. Then you have control over infractions and membership. Post a
note about your new group in the group that has some members you think are
worth hanging out with. That?s where all of those pages come fromThis is NOT
a note of disrespect?just urging wider perspective on what you are dealing
withric> On Apr 28, 2019, at 7:24 PM, Tina Manley via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:> > Am I