Subject: [Leica] Big opportunity from yesterday
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 18:30:14 -0400

I was using a 500 and 1.4X converter (of Doug Herr heritage)

I stayed in the prius with motor running

i thought of removing the converter, but was afraid he would take off into
the woods at any second

a couple of other cars stopped behind me (one driver got out with his cell
phone camera)

i did not even think of using movie mode (a shortcoming of mine)

ric

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Big opportunity from yesterday)