Subject: [Leica] IMG: Slide 'Cause It's Fun
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 07:33:05 -0400

Wow,  the auto correct did amazing things to my text.   But still,  I went
to a Little League park about a mile from my home in Atlanta after my
text.   It reminded me very much of growing up in Kansas City.   Both
parents there encouraging their children on from the youngest on T- ball to
teenagers.   Children not playing the sport entertaining themselves on the
bleachers or on the grass next to the fields.   Multiple children in most
families, far,  far different from the other direction from my house where
millennials and gen Z are childless and just working,  networking,  and
playing video games.   Very different worlds just two kilometers apart.