Subject: [Leica] Scaling down my kit
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 00:57:11 +0000 (UTC)

 when I had my M8, I found the 28 and the 50 a perfect combo...... I shoot
mostly travel.
The 28 becomes the equivalent of a 35 on FF cameras,? The 50 is double that
Fl..... which makes it a good combo.
If you routinely shoot wide, then modify and keep the 24 and the 50.....?
NEVER give up a fast lens.......

Frank FilipponeRed735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Scaling down my kit)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Scaling down my kit)