Subject: [Leica] Scaling down my kit
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 17:14:19 -0700

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your perceptive comments. My ?radius of activity? as I call
it, i.e., how far can I go on any given day and what obstacles must I avoid
because of Fall Risk,has shrunk drastically. I have found previously ignored
opportunities for using the 24mm and 35mm lenses.
?F/16 and be there!?
Oliver
PS I was a Signal Corps cinematographer ?Combat Cameraman"