Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Ballerina
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 09:48:23 -0500

WOW, Tina, you start off with a perfect image, and never disappoint.? I
am amazed at the quality at 6400 ISO, but you have demonstrated that
previously.? Congratulations on taking on and mastering a challenging
undertaking.? You should have a much larger fan club after this undertaking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: The Ballerina)