Subject: [Leica] IMG: My little boy is 30
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:42:33 -0700

Nathan,

I looked at every one of your pictures twice. They are great pictures
(great pix?) of interesting people. I'm so glad you posted them.
Suitably chastised by Tina, I'm trying to teach myself to comment, but
as always I don't know what to say. So I'll just say thank you for
posting them. I think that family pictures (own family or someone
else's) are my favorite thing to see on the LUG.

Brian

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: My little boy is 30)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: My little boy is 30)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: My little boy is 30)