Subject: [Leica] IMG: Saturday Sightings
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:31:34 -0500

After updating the firmware in my E-M1, I have to choose settings to
match my shooting requirements.? With very few butterflies or insects
available today, I sought new subjects.? In several areas of my
overgrown bushes, Poke Weed has sprung up.? As the berries ripen and
turn purple, the birds consider them a private buffet, and feast
accordingly.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190824-P8240010.JPG.html

This utility pole is marked for replacement, and it has earned its
rest.? I have no idea how the nails ended up in it, but it appears that
the lineman's climbing spikes avoided them.? The spikes are well
documented in the wood itself.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190824-P8240017.JPG.html

I saved the camera settings.? I think I'm getting close.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Saturday Sightings)