Subject: [Leica] IMG: Heels!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 11:33:21 -0700

hI GERRY,
once again!! fantastic material and an incredible pair of eyes SEEING &
CAPTURING an amazing collection of street photography!
As I sit here somewhat recovering from a bad bit of a fall the other day,
your images have eased the aches and pains of a 90 yr. old young hearted
photojournalist in recovery.
What happens when others see images such as YOURS? It is a major
encouragement to get out in the world, camera in hand (LEICA!?) :-) or
whatever?  Looking for "HAPPY SNAPPING MATERIAL!" as you have shown all of
us on this day! GOOD ON YOU LAD! Keep them coming as an encouragement for
all of us to keep on "HAPPY SNAPPING" into eternity!
ME? In slightly less than 10 years and I'll reach my 100th birthday and your
photo collection is an encouragement for me to make it "BIG-TIME" to the
100th!!! :-)
Yep and with a "smile on my face!" :-)
IT'S CALLED "Gentle kick-ass having fun, laughing all the way!" :-) Have a
great day my far-off LUG FRIEND!
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.