Subject: [Leica] yearbooks
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 16:47:43 -0400

Maybe one or two people noticed your color-matching and smiled quietly!

Or somebody will notice in the future.

I'd love to see the Yearbook happen again;  it would be super swell if you
find that you have the time and emotional energy to take it on yourself!

One plea for whoever may take it over: can we please please please have the
submissions happen after the turn of the year, so that pictures for the
entire calendar year are eligible?  For some reason the LUG Yearbook
convention was for the photo collection to happen before the year was over,
and I forgot that every single year because my mind rebelled at the notion
of it, and therefore it wouldn't stick in my memory and I kept being
surprised.