Subject: [Leica] yearbooks
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:51:18 -0700

> As this involves a lot of work, and patience and dedication, LUG
> members
> should rally around them and "protect" them from the naysayers who
> abound
> in the LUG and are out to badmouth whatever is going on. Interestingly,
> these people have lots to say but nothing to contribute to the pages of
> the
> LUG Book.

I've been using the internet since 1975, which (if I can still subtract
correctly) is 44 years. I am expert at ignoring the "comments" section
of any forum, including ours.

The summer before I started college I attended a Lenny Bruce performance
in Baltimore. Somebody heckled him. He tore the heckler to shreds, then
turned to the whole audience and said "lesson: the guy with the
microphone always wins".

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] yearbooks)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] yearbooks)