Subject: [Leica] Sitges Correfocs 2016
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 01:54:38 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thanks for looking and commenting! The fireworks act as a umbrella, if you
are just inside, in the center, the fire is around you, if you are on the
extreme sites the fire drops on you, maybe you can have a little burning but
generally nothing serious, these fireworks are made to be turn off quickly
and the people is jumping and dancing around. Concerning shooting pictures
is more dangerous for the camera, but in all of these 50 years I?m shooting
this event the only thing spoiled was a UV filter I had to protect the lens,
the secret is act really very, very fast and hide and protect the camera
immediately after shooting. Maybe I have the experience?. but for me is not
dangerous and I?m not the only photographer in the Fiesta?., but of course
you should take care to be safe and you will be affraid to see them in the
narrow streets of Sitges?..!!!!

Cheers
Lluis