Subject: [Leica] yearbooks
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:11:25 -0700

2019 LUG YEAR BOOK?
Well now we see some folks ready to ROCK & ROLL? YEP! A 2019 book would be
great to have on my book shelf, joining the other copies from years gone by?
So how be all of us who will submit images for publication ABSOLUTELY FOR
SURE?????
SUBMIT A NOTE THEY WILL DO SO? IF A "PRODUCER" CAN BE FOUND FULLY COMMITTED?"
Hi Brian, any suggestions along this line???
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.