Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: mostly Madrid
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 01:40:04 +0100

Good stuff, Nathan, while I like Berenice Abbott's work, it's also a
shame to see the aspirations of some builder being crumbled into the
dust. Strangely enough, the Liebherr equipment being used may have been
made over here in Killarney as they have a factory in the town. Even
more strange, for one of the largest equipment manufacturers in the
world, they own a couple a couple of hotels in Killarney, and I can
recommend the restaurant in the Europe there :-)

Douglas