Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: mostly Madrid
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 16:40:15 -0500

One of the reasons I treasure your posts is the "look into" a different
part of the world.  The neighbor grilling on the ground in his "speedos" is
a prime example that you wouldn't see in the US unless you were cooking a
whole steer in a cowboy hat.  The other interesting bite is we had a
similar halt to construction of a massive set of buildings in 2008
Atlanta.  An enterprising group bought the shells out of bankruptcy and
built a pretty amazing hub inside  a part of Atlanta.  As you probably know
one of the ways the US deals with congestion is to build many "centers" in
our cities some of which are new and some are rehabilitated from typical
city cycles.  I believe this is true of most(all) large cities.