Subject: [Leica] observation about LUG message traffic
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:54:38 +0200

Tina and all,

I can get a similar number a day. I deal with them all - most to deleted
- but the LUG I always look at if not actually read all posts.

Yes all, "+1" is a bit too trivial to bother with posting, but I really
do appreciate seeing people's comments on other's shots. It is
definitely a learning experience and helps me understand what other
experienced photographers think is good and why - and why they don't, if
they don't.

It's good to be on a list where people are polite and appreciative.

Peter