Subject: [Leica] My yearbook just arrived
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:50:56 -0800

Naturally my copy arrived first since I had the first opportunity to
order.

I was worried about how page 98 would bleed across the gutter, I was
worried that the HP Indigo presses might not be able to handle the
incredible colors on pages 15 or 102 and I wondered whether the printer
could capture the subtle shades on page 74, which make that picture.

In every case the pictures look even better printed than they did on my
screen. If you have an Eizo display they might look better on your
screen, but this book is for the ages. Thanks to everyone who
contributed.

Brian

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] My yearbook just arrived)
Reply from jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] My yearbook just arrived)