Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 7: The CoVid Chronicles 23
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 22:23:04 +0100

Thanks Ric and Philippe, I just couldn't resist the snap when I saw the
headline. Over here, we just ask in bewilderment, how did such a great
and marvellous country elect such demonstrably inept moron?

BTW today I started to clean my limestone patio, and used a little bit
of bleach. It's ok though, as I didn't use all of it: I've enough to
treat the family if we come down with Corona Virus...

Douglas