Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 Anniversary: Stripping an M3
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 09:59:07 +0800

There is a guy in Japan who laser cuts new skin for all sorts of cameras. I
had two Hasselblads restored because their original skins were getting
gluey. Just peel and paste over. Removing the original glue took longer with
lots of lighter fluids, ear tips, tissue paper and toothpicks needed in the
crevices.

Sent from my iPhone