Subject: [Leica] Leica Q3 43mm lens just announced
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 18:17:02 +0100

I have mine (Fuji X100VI) for two months, had little time to use it, but
found it has a whole heap of unnecessary stuff on it, like buying a
dress suit and finding it comes with frogman's underwear. Despite what
the fanboys fill the net with, I'm not impressed yet. I'm taking it to
Spain shortly where I can play with it. I'll be in Granada.

Douglas