Subject: [Leica] OT: hosting provider going belly up
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 15:10:46 -0400

I have been with Photoshelter for several years because they host my
website and provide a way for stock buyers to lease photos directly.  My
contract with them is coming up for renewal at over $500 a year and they
are also implementing a new two-step security system which I found too
difficult so I've told them to just cancel the whole thing.
https://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/index

AI has put the final nail in the coffin of stock photography so I don't
anticipate selling anything more from there.  I'm still getting a few sales
from Alamy but not enough to work on adding more photos at this time.

I started stock photography when it was still possible to make a living by
leasing your photos but those days are gone!!

I'll probably just stick with pBase to post my photos.  They only charge
US$60
yearly for 9000 MB of photo storage.
https://pbase.com/tinamanley/root&page=all

Good luck!