Subject: [Leica] M11-D mini review WAS M6 Anniversary/ M3 Rules
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2024 19:12:04 +0200

Peter,

I never had on my hands a M11 and I have to say that I?m not interested, the
M6 and the MP are at the limit of correct dimmensions for me, and for
everyday in my pocket the IIIF, I like the M-A bur it is exactly to the MP
without the spot meter, I would like have this camera but when I purchased
the MP it was not yet in the market. I continue beeing a lover of the M3!

Cheers
Lluis