Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kielce
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 22:22:27 +0200

Kielce is a city of about 200,000 inhabitants in eastern Poland, about 130
km north of Krak?w. It is the capital of the ?wi?tokrzyskie region. As
opposed to the larger cities Krak?w and Warsaw, it is completely off the
tourist map. But it is an important regional educational center, and the
local technical university has an annual week-long event on intellectual
property, attended mainly by Polish patent attorneys and academics. Last
week, I was invited to speak there, which gave me the opportunity to explore
the city a bit as well. Since the event was held at a lakeside hotel outside
the city, I also explored the villages Cedzyna and Leszczyny.

This was my second visit in Kielce, having also spoken at this event in
2022, but I must say that this time I found the city a lot more pleasant
than two years ago. And I saw some really interesting art. A small gallery
is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Kielce-September-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman