Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wrocław
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 14:31:19 -0500

The public art in the new to you neighborhood was of a very high quality.
Also, I appreciate the image of the street just post war as the younger
folk have trouble understanding then vs. now.  Truly, it is hard to imagine
most cities in rubble from Stalingrad to the small towns around Normandy.

On Sun, Oct 6, 2024 at 2:17?PM Nathan Wajsman via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>