Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wrocław
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2024 21:16:51 +0200

I recently posted a gallery from my visit to the Polish city of Kielce in
September. After my work in Kielce was done, I went to the city of my birth,
Wroc?aw, to spend the weekend with my sister and brother-in-law who live
there. I have shown you the city before, and some of the sights will be
familiar, but this time there is a difference: the floods that hit Austria,
the Czech Republic and Southern Poland also affected the Wroc?aw region.
Fortunately, the city itself was largely spared but people took precautions
and there were sand bags everywhere. The other new part of my gallery was a
visit to the Wroc?aw neighbourhood Nadodrze for the first time. It used to
be a working class neighbourhood, but it is not changing into a haven for
artists, community activities and other similar types. I very much enjoyed
walking around the city, and the weather very much cooperated. A gallery of
68 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wroc?aw-September-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wroc%C5%82aw-September-2024>

Nathan