Subject: [Leica] Adobe finally made their move.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 20:24:23 -0500

In fairness the capabilities of core Adobe have more than doubled.  Also,
keep your image files on your own storage so no one can hold them hostage.

Plus, if you keep your files close then you can use imaging programs as
capabilities come available.

One strategy is to save your work as a TIFF file once you are satisfied
with the edt: that and the original raw file.