Subject: [Leica] Adobe finally made their move.
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 21:45:00 -0400

Its still $10 if you choose a plan with very little cloud storage but they
make it hard to find on their site. I never, ever, EVER use cloud storage
for anything. So I use the $10 plan.

Even if it did really go up to $20, they've not raised the price in about a
decade, while there has been considerable inflation of prices of everything
else in the world.

Christopher Crawford
Fine Art Photography
260-437-8990

My Portfolio
https://chriscrawfordphoto.com <https://chriscrawfordphoto.com>

Learn From Me
https://crawfordphotoschool.com <https://crawfordphotoschool.com>

The Polaroid SX-70 Project
https://sx70project.com <https://sx70project.com>

?On 10/17/24, 7:56 PM, "LUG on behalf of Frank F via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org
<mailto:chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org> on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org <mailto:lug at leica-users.org>> wrote:

Finally Adobe has us right where they want us. It is now time to squeeze.
Pay up or lose some or all access to your photos.

Recently, unless I slept through it, Adobe DOUBLED the cost of the lowest
priced photography bundle. ( LR, LR Classic , and PS). What WAS $10 per
month is NOW $20 per month.
It was obvious they would do it.
I told you so.
Maybe I was sleeping, maybe Adobe waited until we all were in over our
heads. Maybe WE were all sleeping.
But it now a reality.

Amazing how I never saw this in the myriad photo sites I read.

Buy Adobe Stock. It will go much higher as their bread and butter best
seller produces DOUBLE the revenue and profits soar. It is your one way to
keeping your LR/PS costs in check.

Frank Filippone