To: drraymon@daisy.waterloo.edu
Subject: Current M4 prices
From: finn@ISI.EDU
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1992 15:19:27 -0700
Cc: Leica-users
Posted-Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1992 15:19:27 -0700

Hi,
	Yes.  Good advice, thanks.  I am making an offer on the three
bodies and lenses.  Some dealers have been up-front and told me they
sell at 65% of their expected sale price and use key Shutterbug dealer
ads as current sales pricing data.  Del's is used as one example.
Unfortunately for purposes of consignment, in LA there is a patchwork
of anti-consignment legislation.  Bel-Air Camera in Westwood (near
UCLA) knows no reason why the legislation exists, but refused to
consign for me before for that reason.  Bizarre.

--- ggf