To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 35mm for leica
From: nonnecke@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca (Blair Nonnecke)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 11:07:02 +0000

I would agree with Michael, the 35mm f2.0 Summicron is a fine lens, lots of
contrast and reasonably sharp. I like using either the 35 or 50 mm lenses
with the M series, as the view through the finder is well suited to these
focal lengths: you get a large image for composing; and still have a room
beyond the framelines. When using an SLR, I very seldom use a 35 or 50,
telephotos or extreme wide angles are preferred with these beasts.

--Blair--