To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: re: M3 DS problems, questions
From: MBell@mail.utexas.edu (Michael Bell)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 12:34:39 -0600

Wow!  I have recieved a lot of great responses so far!  I'll wait a little
bit longer and then post a summary, as I think that many will be interested
in this.

I'm a little depressed that my Lecia may cost quite a bit (for me anyway)
to get fixed, but I am at least armed with better information now.

I'm glad to know that I am not the only poor non-collector, non-pro on this
list.  And it turns out I am not the youngest on the list.  At least two
others are younger, but it was close.

Thanks much!

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu