To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: APO 70-180 zoom
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 06:51:02 -0700 (MST)

At 10:16 AM 2/14/96 -0600, Bill Grimwood wrote:
>I am a new member of the group and am enjoyoing it real well.  Has anyone
>seen the new APO 70-180 zoom.  This lens really interests me although it
>will cost a fortune for me.

Please do a review on it here, after you've had a chance to recover form the
"checkbook shock".

>Does anyone belong to the Leica Historical Society of America?  I do and
>really enjoy their publication, the Rangefinder.

I would guess that many of us do. Hope to meet many of you at the annual
meeting this year in Tucson. October whatever. I have trouble thinking that
far ahead.

>Its Nice to be on board.

Welcome!

   --
   Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                             Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum