To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: The most recent 90/2.8 Elmarit-M
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 23:30:11 -0800

Gary---
     There hasn't been more than one version of the Elmarit-M made since
1990 that I'm aware of. The Tele-Elmarit (no hood, 39mm filter) it replaced
may have stayed in production beyond 1990 -- the 6th edition of the Leica
Pocket Guide, which is my only reference, does not note an end date for its
production run. That might be what is causing the confusion.

Replies: Reply from Gary J Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca> (Re: The most recent 90/2.8 Elmarit-M)