To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 35 F2 Summicron ?
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 19:57:30 -0400

Hi Brad,

I'd vote for the 35mm f/2.0.  It's small, light and versatile.  An ideal
complement to an M6 if you're going to have just one lens to start.  Be
forwarded though, your budget is going to suffer because the call of a 90mm
or a 50mm, or a 28mm will soon start and you'll start to rationalize and

Michael

Replies: Reply from Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu> (Re: 35 F2 Summicron ?)