To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Ms, IIIf, IIIa, etc
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 16:52:39 -0400

Mostly because of size. One of these with a 28 Summaron and SLOOZ
viewfinder is still much smaller and lighter than an M6 with a 28 Elmarit
(for example).
The screw mount with a collaped Elmar will fit in a small point and shoot
belt pouch and go with me everywhere. If I need the speed, a Summitar or
Summicron aren't all that much larger.

Besides---I'm a bit of a gadget freak!

kw

>In message <v01530501ad914f80a0d2@[205.138.41.217]>, Ken Wilcox
><wilcox@umcc.umich.edu> writes
>>That said about the M cameras, I must admit that my IIIf and IIIa get more
>>day to day use than all the Ms combined.
>
>But why? (Insatiably curious).
>--
>joe b.

----