To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica and Customer Satisfaction
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 20:16:45 -0700 (MST)

>Hello Marc,
>
>I am not sure, but I think you might be dealing with the wrong camera
>store.  It is the dealers responsibility to contact Leica N.J. or the
>Leica rep., or whom ever, and light a fire under those people to get
>you the product you have ordered.  There are too many dealers out there
>that 'really want' your business, and are willing to work for it.
>
>Moral:  When you are paying top dollar for quality product, you should
>expect first class service.
>
>P.S.  If you send a FAX to Leica Solms, evern if the FAX is in Englist,
>you will get a reply.

You are correct, obviously, Bill, but you must realise that Marc is an
attorney and is used to lighting fires under folk. I often jump in to a fray
also. If you know how to do it, a lot a corners can be cut. I have had
attorneys encourage me to participate in legal matters pertaining to me. My
"self help" was more helpful than harmful.

In reality, the Leica dealer probably makes no more, maybe less, per dollar
on Leica than he does on other lines. No excuse, mind you, but true,
nonetheless.
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum