To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Tamron 2x & Winder R question.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 08:47:14 -0700

At 05:12 PM 6/4/96 PDT, you wrote:

>And so I ask, have you or any group members, had any experience with the
>Winder R.  Does it have a breaker, and if so, where do they hide it?

It's not visible. You have to call the psychic camera hotline and have the
psychic do it for you. Call 1-800-GET-REAL.

That'll be $9.95. :-)

Actually, it is very simple. Push the little lever that unlocks the battery
compartment. Slide the battert compartment out an inch or two and then
reseat it. Voila, your circuit breaker is reset. It's done this way because
the camera doesn't want to burn out the motor, or pull the film out by its
roots from the cassette. And to keep the damage from continuing, it forces
you to do something deliberate to reset it.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier