To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica USA WARRANTY service update
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 23:53:23 -0700

At 10:51 AM 6/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
the fact that it  didn't come back looking as good as it did before the
fall.  I do think six weeks may be a bit long to wait especially if I had to
make a living with these two cameras.  Any experiences with other repair
facilities and their wait times?

Talk to the person in charge of Leica Professional Services. (You HAVE to be
a pro) I got really good service from them, and quick turn around in
repairs. Ususally two weeks or less. 800-222-0110 (Leica USA)

And you're right, the Passport doesn't cover purely cosmetic repairs.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier