To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Film choice: Durability... -Reply
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 1996 21:39:03 -0700

At 03:16 PM 7/5/96 -0700, you wrote:

>slides, something many photographers do.  Then, why not
>dupe slides -- being judicious of which slides obviously --
>periodically so at least if you lose the original in 10 to 30

My only problem with that is, dupes are second generation. And unless the
dupes are superb, you've lost a good part of the Leica advantage anyway. But
I have seen dupes done with a Leica R 100 f/4 that were amazingly good. They
were done by Citizen Photo on Portland, OR.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier

Replies: Reply from Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com> (Re: Film choice: Durability... -Reply)