To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Exakta Revisited in Leica Country
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 09:33:09 -0400

Roger,

I think that sometimes a local road can be more interesting than the
superhighway it parallels. I get to talk to folks about the countryside, a
good restaurant, history and the fishing when I get off the turnpike.

What I found interesting and that also connects with Leica is the 1930s
thinking about the reflex. Obviously Leitz didn't give it much credence. I
wonder why?

Perhaps the reverse of that conservatism is the headlong lunge into digital
cameras. Altho Leica didn't go for that bait yet, others might.

Blinders is for horses.

Bob