To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Canon rangefinders
From: Douglas McLernon <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 21:17:59 +0100 (BST)

I have ordered on approval from England a Canon 7 with 1.4 lens. (stated
condition Mint-Exc++) I shall have two weeks to play with it on a sale or
return basis plus a six month guarntee. I have been told that I can use my
screw mount Leica lenses on it. The price  is 300GB pounds ( about  480 US
Dollars) anybody have any knowledge of this camera of the Canon range of RF
lenses from that period ( I guess around 1954-57?)? What about the price?

Doug

Dr. Douglas McLernon, Department of Economics,Trinity College,Dublin 2.IRELAND
<Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
The above is also  forwarded to my home, personal E-mail to:<dmcl@iol.ie>