To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica Tripods
From: Pablo_Mendoza@ROOSEVELT-PROVOST.ucsd.edu
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:05:00 -0700

     I am not using my two Leitz Large Ball Heads and Table Tripod bases.
     I am using my Gitzo 0011 and 075 more.  So I am selling these.

     The first Large Ball Head is 1/4 screw only, with black plastic knob,
     with black paint tripod legs.  The head is mint minus, the legs good.
     Am asking $100.00 together.

     The other Large Ball Head is also 1/4 screw, but with metal plastic
     knob and black tripod legs.  The head and legs are both mint.  Am
     asking $125.00 together.

     If any one is interested, I also have a Minox tripod and a Minox
     Meter.  Both mint, Asking $50.00 for each

     If interested, Please let me know.

     Pablo
     pmendoza@ucsd.edu